Saturday 17 March 2012

Lillian's House on 'Rainy Day Greys'

Can you see a snippet of a particular 'Poppy' print in this lovely moodboard by What Katy Did Next
I do I do!!
The top left hand corner features a detail from a print from the Lillian's House 'Poppy' Collection...soon to be available.  I had to share this moodboard with you after i stumbled upon it perusing the quite delicious, What Katy Did Next blog.  I was so happy to see the print sat alonside some of the fabulous images that Katy pulls together to make her inspirational wedding moodboards, and thought i'd share it with you.  Lillian's House is all about handprinted product and I am so pleased to see this being incorporated in an imaginative way into the wedding market, even in an inspirational manner!  I hope you agree that the whole board is rather sumptious, you can't go wrong with 'Rainy Day Greys'! Thankyou Katy x
All images in this moodboard are linked to suppliers from What Katy Did Next's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment