Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Thursday, 16 February 2012
Here are a list of the other very talented guys and dolls who contibuted to bits and pieces in the pictures above...i will be posting a full list of details of all of the team who were involved in the 'Rigwood Manor' shoot and the 'Amaryllis and Lace' shoot very very soon.
- Photography & all image credits - Becky Mitchell
- Venue- Be All You Can
- Floral Styling - Bels Flowers
- Furniture- Peeling Paint
- Hair styling - Adrian Wray of Chocolate
- Little bridesmaids tutu's - Bo&Bo
- Little Bridesmaids Hair Garlands - Designed by Zoe
- Glassware- Northern Lights Interiors
- Silverware - Tea With Ruby
Monday, 13 February 2012
Keep reading for another post with all of the details of the other people Lillian's House worked with on this shoot.
Friday, 10 February 2012
For someone who loves paper, it could not get much better. Map Dress by Elizabeth Lecourt
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Monday, 6 February 2012
Saturday, 4 February 2012
Image credits Bold & Noble
Friday, 3 February 2012
Given the chance you must go have a look, everything, and i mean everything is beautifully thought out and put together, making it an inspiring shopping trip for those of us who like to see something a little bit different. Click here for a list of the stores, go and find one. Or just have a nosey on the interweb, you'll love it.